The Nike Air Max 95 features inspiration from the human body itself. The midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles, the lace loops are the shoe’s ribs and the mesh is its skin. As a whole, they work together to keep you moving in style.
- Max Air cushioning combines with a foam midsole for plush comfort.
- A breathable fabric upper is reinforced with synthetic leather.
- An innovative lacing system creates a custom fit.
- Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
- Rubber outsole
- Shown: White/Granite/Dust/Fresh Mint
- Style: CD7495-101
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.